Mount Road - Anna Salai the place, Returning from the movie
Gravity. There was this Cyclist who seemed as a Pro! (?) riding it in front of
me with at least 30-40M gap with no vehicles having a chance to pass him. I somehow
take the advantage and pass him. Not that i just pass him, i wave my hand signaling
towards him, move to left lane and leave space for us Bikers. Now i have
travelled some 50 M and there was an obstacle which you can't pass right away.
There comes this Cyclist in and throws the insolent question, “What were you
trying to say". I was wondering, “Duh, even a kid would understand
it". But still i explain it to him as polite i could be, “I said you to
move towards your left". He responds even before i finish my reply, “I am
watching from my mirror, OK? ". Now i happen to think, “Which mirror might
show you the complete picture when you are travelling at 6 in the evening with
all the lights flashing behind you". But i never wanted to have a
conversation any how he is not going to listen to me. That’s then he slaps me
on my helmet. Me snaps out with a return slap from my left hand. That’s
certainly simultaneous reaction without any doubt. You could tell it from the
speed my hand went out from the hand bar to his helmet. Now that when i look in,
“He is a bit older than me". May be around in his 50's. But aren’t men in
their 50's supposed to be more responsible and not throw their bloody foul
language in the public and hit an unknown person for just some helluva reason?
But I’m educated i realist it just after that stimulus. Ok it’s certainly not
fighting in public and mainly hurting ones feelings for his stupidity, more
over i don't want to block the bloody traffic. I decide to move on. But he
grabs me shirt and squeals , " Enna Mathikama Poran Ivan". What the
Heck, this guy is thinking about. So everyone needs to give kiss to his feet?.
I am sure he is wealthy and never has any one disrespected him on any
occasions. May be i was the one such occasion for him to feel how it is to feel
disrespected when you are not right. Whatever i may be to him, he turned out to
be my guy who made me realize, " Fellow travellers are arrogant and never
ever try having a conversation with them".

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteyou were supposed to say "nan madurai karan da.." ☺
ReplyDelete:D
Delete